BLURB HERE
Blurb text blurb text.

Sarah Souther: The Girl with the Infectious Laugh

Posted: March 3rd, 2011 | Filed under: artist, feature, food, great face, retail, yoga | 8 Comments »

I kept hearing about this Sarah Souther girl. Everyone saying, “You’ve got to include her in your project!”. But I didn’t get it about the marshmallow thing; what’s so interesting about that? But then I got to know her, and she’s just a joy to be with. She spent her first 24 years in Ireland, then followed a man here to Nashville. Now she’s here, teaching yoga, and running a designer marshmallow company in East Nashville. She’s also an artist that works with silk. I think the plan is for her to soon move to the Marathon Building, and expand her business. Watch the video, below, and tell me you can’t be with her without smiling.

(Added later: Sarah's sweet daughter, Anja).

8 Comments on “Sarah Souther: The Girl with the Infectious Laugh”

1. 1 Olivier Perrin said at 12:30 am on March 4th, 2011:

Je suis sous le charme de ce tryptique , elle est si belle avec ce sourire qu’elle t’offre petit a petit….BRAVO

2. 2 stephanie capps said at 12:59 pm on March 4th, 2011:

just a tiny peek into what we, who love and cherish miss sarah, get to see EVERY day! what a delight she is and her marshmallows ARE! i love this little videography! LOVE it! xoxoxoxoxo to my sweet irish tartly friend!
    Steff

3. 3 Brooke Shipley said at 2:16 pm on March 5th, 2011:

Absolutely Beautiful….just everything about her and those yummy marshmallows.

4. 4 kellen said at 11:52 am on March 6th, 2011:

well done. you captured sarah’s smile and spirit. i lived in nashville for 7 years, now doing some work in the SW. thanks for the reminders of all the gorgeous folks in music city. it’s a lovely way to stay connected to nashville.

5. 5 Philip Rogan said at 3:09 pm on March 6th, 2011:

I know that girl!! She never made me any marshmallows but she did make me laugh. A lot. Ireland misses her and as I am not in Ireland either I hope it misses me half as much as Sarah.

6. 6 Lucas said at 3:47 pm on March 8th, 2011:

That woman is something else….and the candy must be delicious.

7. 7 Amy said at 7:43 pm on March 8th, 2011:

Wanted to reach in that film and have a big lick of that pan of marshmallows…yum, yum!

8. 8 Alex said at 7:46 am on May 24th, 2011:

My day with is a great project, and there are many great photos. I like the idea to produce polaroids with the giant Graflex.

BTW: The last picture of Anja, Sarah’s daughter – it is not taken with the Graflex, right?